Τρίτη 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Valentine Poems For Kids - Valentine's Day 2014

Silly Valentine Poems For Kids - Valentine's Day 2014

Out of a snow cloud, cold and gray,

Something dropped on St. Valentine’s Day,

Whirling and twirling and soft and light,

Like wee little letters all dainty and white,

And I guess the sky children were sending down,

This Valentine straight to the children in town.






 Be original and write your own funny but endearing Valentine's Poems  poem:http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Valentine-Poem-That-Rhymes



 

SOME MORE IDEAS:http://www.poetry4kids.com/blog/news/how-to-write-a-roses-are-red-valentines-day-poem/







My Love, PAM


Your skin glows like the mango, blossoms gorgeous as the lilly in the purest hope of spring.
My yearning heart rises to your viola voice and leaps like a feline at the whisper of your name, pam.
The evening ascends in on a great eagle wing.
I am calmed by your skirt that I carry into the twilight of ballbeams and hold next to my loins.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of beer.
As my wrist falls from my socks, it reminds me of your box.
In the hushed, I listen for the last growl of the spring.
My
heated nostril leaps to my suit. I wait in the crystal moonlight for
your secret key so that we may spit as one, nostril to nostril, in
search of the glorious black and spiritual soup of love.
 THAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF MY SOUP LOVE POEM!!.TRY YOURS HERE



 Free love poems generator - banner

If you want a serious poem try this : https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/love/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου