Δευτέρα 25 Νοεμβρίου 2013

USEFUL LANGUAGE FOR FCE/CAE/CPE WRITING

PRACTISE ENGLISH: USEFUL LANGUAGE FOR FCE/CAE/CPE WRITING:


FORMAL LETTERS


Letters objecting to someone's plans


I am writing to express my concern /disappointment / alarm at hearing ...

I was extremely alarmed/sorry/distressed to hear about your plans to ...

As I think you know, …

May I point out that …

I feel I really must object to ...

I am extremely concerned at the thought that ...

It must be very clear that ...

If these proposals go ahead, ... will happen.

Another threat to ... , if these proposals go ahead, would come from ...

I dread to imagine what damage this will cause.

May I respectfully suggest that you ...

I was wondering if you had considered this alternative?
Would it not be possible to ... ?AND MANY MORE

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου